Welcome to Lakeshore Surgical Center. We specialize in tubal ligation reversal, also known as a tubal reversal, an operation to repair tied or obstructed fallopian tubes.
Tubal Reversal and Methods
A tubal ligation reversal is an operation to permit someone who has had a tubal ligation to try to get pregnant again. There are two parts; how you get into the pelvis to the tubes and what you do once you are in there to restore the patient’s fertility.
- Tubal Reversal
- Tubal Reversal Comfort
- Tubal Reversal Methods
- Tubal Reversal Expectations
- Tubal Reversal Techniques
Tubal Reversal Medical Center
Our state-of-the-art tubal reversal clinic is a 7,500 sq. ft. building built new in 1991. By design, this facility houses every step of the tubal ligation reversal, from initial consultation to postop recovery.
Answers About Tubal Reversal
We have compiled this list of commonly asked questions about tubal ligation reversal to help you make an informed decision about this procedure.
- Answers from Dr. Greene
- Tubal ligation reversal vs. IVF or In Vitro Fertilization
- Our Doctor’s Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
After Your Tubal Reversal
- How long before I can go back to work?
- Pregnancy after tubal reversal: How long before I will be ready to try to conceive?
- What do I do if I think I’m pregnant?
- What if I have problems after surgery?
- What things can change my chances of pregnancy one way or another after tubal reversal?
- Will I have a lot of pain after tubal ligation reversal?
Ectopic Pregnancy [ a “tubal” ]
- I have heard that ectopic pregnancy is more likely after tubal reversal, what can you tell me about that?
- I think I may have had an ectopic prior to having my tubes tied, is that important?
- How do I get an appointment to have tubal reversal surgery?
- Some tubal reversal facilities have extra charges for various things. Are there any hidden costs at Lakeshore surgical center?
- What if I change my mind or can’t come on my surgery day?
- What if my tubes cannot be repaired?
- Will I have to come for a consultation before my tubal reversal?
- There are not a lot of doctors that do tubal microsurgery but there are substantial differences in the fees. Would I be better off going somewhere more expensive?
- What can you tell me about the type of tubal ligation I had; will I be likely to get pregnant if I have a tubal reversal?
- Will I get pregnant if I have tubal ligation reversal surgery (have my tubes “untied”)?
The Surgical Procedure
- Can you do my tubal reversal by laparoscopy?
- How long does the tubal reversal operation take?
- I’m scared to have an anesthetic. What can you tell me about that?
- What is outpatient tubal ligation reversal?
- When you sew the tubes together, why do you feel that it is important to separately sew each layer of the tube?
- Will I have a big scar on my stomach after my tubal ligation reversal?
- You mention dye testing of the fallopian tubes. Why is that important?
Things I have heard or read about tubal reversal that are of concern to me
- Do you guarantee pregnancy after tubal ligation reversal?
- I’ve been told my only hope is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), should I consider tubal reversal?
- Why should you consider Lakeshore Surgical Center for your tubal ligation reversal?
- I’m coming from out of state and I’m worried about the long trip home after tubal reversal surgery?
- I’m coming from out of state; can you help me with travel plans?
- I’m concerned about traveling a long way for tubal reversal; what can you tell me to help me feel more comfortable about that?
Schedule your tubal ligation reversal with Dr. William Greene at Lakeshore Surgical Center
Scheduling your appointment for your tubal ligation reversed is a very simple process. Simply contact Lakeshore Surgical Center at (770) 531-0012 or use the contact form to request a copy of the operative report request form from your tubal ligation.
- Schedule Your Appointment
- Download Forms
- Preoperative lab work for your tubal ligation reversal
- Tubal reversal – Accommodations
Tubal ligation reversal cost by Dr. William Greene
We have worked very hard to reduce the cost of tubal ligation reversal , which is usually not covered under insurance. Our inclusive fee is $6,300 for tubal ligation reversal.
- Tubal ligation reversal cost by Dr. William Greene
- What if I change my mind and can’t come for my tubal reversal?
Contact us to schedule your tubal ligation reversal or to ask any questions about our tubal reversal clinic
Thank you for taking the time to visit our tubal reversal Web site. Please feel free to drop us an email or call us with any questions you may have about tubal ligation reversal. If you have a question concerning tubal reversal pricing or payments, please see our website first.